Distressed grandma

4 posts in this topic

Hi I would like some advice, my daughters 3 children have an interim care order and at present ate staying with their fathers. It is at court in June and she is still waiting for a solicitor to take on the case. All the way the social worker has been untruthfull. I have been trying to get visits with my grandchildren but the social worker has been reluctant to me seeing them and the latest report I have from her has the biggest lie of all to stop me seeing them is there anything I can do? I have tried reporting her but got nowhere any help would be appreciated thankyou.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Your daughter needs the best legal team available. She needs to get in touch with Gemma asap 01216835002. A Brendan Fleming Solicitor will fight her corner and do everything possible to keep the family intact and will also promote the child staying with grandparents and other family where appropriate.

Robertgose likes this

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now