Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sharon

Tamworth Lichfield Social Services Wrecked my Life

7 posts in this topic

Social Services finally wrecked my life after 14 years of me being on there radar of prejudice due to having an ex husband with a prison sentence.

In July 28th 2014, my granddaughter was taken off me outside school by social after an illegal swap test, without interview, and wrecked my life.

Went to court Feb 2015, where social workers delayed evidence, they also falsified evidence which I proved as agreed in court, but I was badly represented, my representation was sitting outside court drinking coffee due to a late payment by his words. The Judge asked social services "why did she not have legal aid?"

Since this, I have no sense from Tamworth social, and resulted to protesting.

Social Services are supposed to support and protect families, but there are some particular few social workers with too much power and no reconciliation. I am desperate for someone to make sense as I feel social have committed a crime by taking my granddaughter.

They HAVE committed a crime - and WILL continue to do this......so sorry - but it's true.

If you catch them 'with their pants down' - so to speak - and provide evidence they are lying - that ONLY makes them sadistic and more vicious.......It's horrific, to think, and calm down - when injustice upon injustice is HEAPED on you...and your intelligence is used against you - which it will be....

A solicitor will tell you - do NOT disprove their case - ONLY PROVE and present yours - and they are telling you the truth.....

THAT's what you have to do - now that you are circled by bullying, treacherous wolves....it's your ONLY chance - of retrieving your grandchild....

Irrational as it seems - LET GO - and Let GOD (or whoever your higher power is....

STOP protesting publicly - stop proving them wrong.....social services WIN 99.99% of their cases - Courts virtually, blindly, RUBBERSTAMP any order - the local authority puts before them......

Now the odds ARE stacked against you...keep your focus on that precious child caught in the crossfire - you are OUTGUNNED....so lay low (which is counter to your instincts....but remember you are 'DAVID'...holdng a butter knife - against Goliath - who has HEAVY ARMOURED VEHICLES pointed at you)...play 'possum' (pretend to be dead....lay still...and plan your actions very carefully.....

Now, focus on gathering EVERYTHING to prove how well you and yours CARED for that child - google a 'welfare checklist' - and just like sitting an exam - start preparing witness statements which are referred to that checklist....get those statements notarised or attested - they will be ACCEPTED as EVIDENCE in CHIEF - which means the social workers won't call in the witnesses to testify - but will ACCEPT the evidence....for any appeal - they will be worth GOLD - if they are attested and sworn....go the extra mile - just do it.....

Remember - the JUDGES will turn nasty if you prove the social workers are wrong...really - they will.....just think - and imagine ...you are in a 16th Century courthouse - where a judge is GOD - and can hang you for stealing an apple - or send you and yours to the colonies......

What will get you through - is 'grovelling'...'eating humble pie'....and manoevering around stealthily....this is the tortoise - against the rabbit - you can and must win...stay cool......

The most IMPORTANT step - is to get your grandchild home - during an Interim Care Order...BEFORE the next serious Orders - Care Orders and twin track for ADOPTION (yes- the dreaded word)....starts....

local authorities blindly expect the interim care orders will be made and renewed - this is your best chance to get your ducks in a row - BEFORE they are prepared and ready for you - to get your child home - whilst 'assessments' take place.....I can tell you now - the 'assessents' will be rigged - make sure you have the BEST lawyer now...

Good luck

Sharon, if you did not have the legal representation you were entitled to then you have had an unfair hearing. You may be able to challenge the Care Order on that basis.

Thank you so much for the advice,  i have been fighting this the wrong way, and will focus on proving my case  right. I have all paperwork from 2002. That's great if I can use lack of  legal representation against the care order too, however cant fund a lawyer due to not working as have a long term illness.

Will look at 'social check list' and prepare that way. Your so right about the courts, when i proved Social Worker errors and false evidence, the social worker involved was just moved to another area!! , he should of been sacked.

I feel the road is getting clearer again thanks so much.

My youngest daughter was living with me due to my daughter getting pregnant at 15, birth at 16, and having a lot of problems being a young mother not helped by her fathers illegal actions with piracy causing neighbourhood problems taken out on my all family, suffered predjudice and bullied by police  and social services.

Social had an issue ref my daughter and care of my granddaughter when she was 5, even though she lived with me, they took my granddaughter from my house in July 2014, and when I tried for care of my granddaughter , this evidence had been falsified to my daughters fathers convictions from 2002?? , when I received these notes only 2 weeks before the case being brought to me in 2015. I could not believe they just changed his name to mine and to be honest I don't know what the hell happened, social services refused legal aid assistance, so a late paid solicitor is a useless one.

The courts also didn't receive the any evidence from myself until the day of court, the judge gave me 10 minutes to present my case!!

Currently looking for represent any help greatfully received.

Kind regards to all xx

With all the present protesting in London, on the 16th April, everyone has called for as many people to join in London for a peaceful protest, this is my third protest at standing up to the government for justice and rights- you will see me with my banner as will be at the front :)  - anyone want to join let me know x

Theres many people protesting, so the more innocent protesting people should go to London and meet me there- you'll know me by my Tamworth banner

Its disgusting the way our government treats all human beings, where have Britains lights gone,  because the voting system doesn't make a difference.

Stand up, bring your bodies to make a difference while you can.

Luv

Sharron x

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0